|Baked Whole Wheat Pita Chips - Dietitian's Choice Recipe|
Carbs: 28 g
Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 310 mg
Fiber: 5 g
- 8 6-inch whole wheat pita breads
- Cooking Spray
- Sprinkle on some or all of the following:
- Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the pitas into 8 wedges.
- Separate the two layers of each pita. Place triangles in a single layer on two cookie sheets. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with desired seasonings.
- Bake until crisp - about 9 or 10 minutes.